J&J Exterminating offers some very effective weapons against termite infestation of your home and/or business. The Termidor® System places a treated zone in the soil around your home, while the Sentricon® System makes use of monitoring/baiting stations directly in the ground around your home. Both systems are effective in preventing termite infestation as well as controlling existing colonies. Your technician will work with you to determine the best protection for you.
Liquid Protection Program - This is post construction protection for existing homes.
Liquid barrier and baiting system combination elimination program – Termidor & Sentricon
- This is post construction protection for existing homes.
There are circumstances where both the liquid protection and the baiting system are suggested. In these cases, the process for the liquid treatment is followed with the addition of the baiting station installation.
Pre-construction termite elimination – This is a liquid treatment applied to the soil before construction.
- This termite elimination program includes a Wood Replacement Program.
- The Wood Replacement Program continues for a minimum of five years as long as the agreement is renewed on an annual basis.
- The liquid treatment process is followed prior to construction and is good for seven years.
- Annual inspections are done for five years as long as yearly renewals are paid.